Wednesday, July 05, 2006

The quiet of July

It's 79 degrees outside with summer sun beginning its descent. I love summer! Even though it's 5:15, I know we still have about four hours until the sun goes down. And, even though I know I have a lot of things to do this month, I know that I'm going to go camping a few more times before the students get back.

Now, having said that, I will formally admit somthing here. I officially miss the students. I want to start preparing for programs and help students get involved but there are only so many things I can do without the suggestions of students. Let me list a few of them:

1. Priesthood Discernment group
2. STA prayer book
3. Busy Person's retreat
4. Liturgy Team
5. Social Team

I could keep going but those are the top five. I know that July will fly by and then we'll be starting the school year. I feel so much better right now than I did a year ago.

2 comments:

nabimba said...

WTF is the Lirugy Team? Well whatever it is, at least it ranks above the Social Team :)

Fr.Dennis said...

Thanks for pointing that out. I don't want anyone thinking that I don't care enough to spell a team name right. I'll fix it.

3 E B We are witnesses of God’s forgiveness

  Friends Peace be with you.  What do bunnies, chocolate, or eggs have to do with the resurrection of Jesus? It’s all wrapped up in the ...