Friday, January 16, 2015

Friday January 16, 2015

One of the things I treasure about being a priest is that there are days like yesterday where I feel like I'm constantly preparing for or in a meeting and there there are days like today, where I celebrated Mass and then pretty much had the whole day to myself. I worked on my Sunday Homily and worked prepping pronouncing Spanish for Mass tomorrow night. I went to the gym and managed to take a nap. And, since I was hitting my usual preparation wall, I took a break and watched the cartoon/musical Frozen tonight. It was a good day of prayer, study, and relaxation, which is good because tomorrow and Sunday look pretty packed.

No comments:

2 L B: Christianity is not a pithy pop song

  Friends Peace be with you.  As some of you know, the series The Chosen has been released in theaters. Last week, I had the opportunit...