I just downloaded an ap for my smartphone that will allow me to post here. The good news is that I no longer will think of something to blog about and then forget it by the time I get to a computer. The bad news is that the filter that naturally happens because of the lag has also disappeared. I'll do my best to not turn my blog into twitter.
Thursday, July 28, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
23 OT A: The way to get along is to talk over when we disagree
Friends Peace be with you. I am very conflict avoidant. If I realize I’m going to have to confront someone who I believe has wronged me, I...
-
Friends Peace be with you. I was thinking about ways to modernize my homilies. Fifteen years ago, I heard about a Protestant pastor w...
-
I've grown to appreciate weddings in the past year. It started when I had a series of people that I really respect and love get married....
-
Friends Peace be with you. In the northern part of Israel, there is a place called Mount Arbel. It is located close to one of Jesus’ of...
No comments:
Post a Comment