Thursday, June 01, 2006

Being excited when you have no reason to do so

I get excited by getting things through the mail. It's like my birthday or Christmas, though it's totally a surprise.

Yesterday I got the DVD of the miniseries "God or the Girl", and today I got my weekly newspaper from the Vatican, L'Osservatore Romano. I fully espected both but, in both cases, I was really excited when I received them. I'm so excited, in fact, that I'm going to sit and read instead of organizing my email inbox.

1 comment:

sirhair said...

Oh... I really want to borrow your DVDs... if only I was in the states, or if I had a DVD player...

3 E B We are witnesses of God’s forgiveness

  Friends Peace be with you.  What do bunnies, chocolate, or eggs have to do with the resurrection of Jesus? It’s all wrapped up in the ...