Since I know work in a college setting, one of the things that has been brought back into my consciousness is the fact that students really do work here...and they work hard. I think that I'd blocked writing papers from my mind and the hard work that goes into that process. The students are on break right now for a week so I'm thinking that I'm going to do a project. I'm going to write an academic paper. And, considering the fact that I keep running into this whole religious freedom thing, I think I'll write it about the role of religious freedom in the catholic church.
I have no delusions of grandeur. I'm not writing something that will be worth publishing. But, it's my hope that, one week from today, prior to the seven o'clock mass, I will publish my findings on religious freedom on this blog so that any readers that do sit and read this thing can give me some of the same criticism that my students get.
I'll keep you posted throughout the week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
23 OT A: The way to get along is to talk over when we disagree
Friends Peace be with you. I am very conflict avoidant. If I realize I’m going to have to confront someone who I believe has wronged me, I...
-
Friends Peace be with you. I was thinking about ways to modernize my homilies. Fifteen years ago, I heard about a Protestant pastor w...
-
I've grown to appreciate weddings in the past year. It started when I had a series of people that I really respect and love get married....
-
Friends Peace be with you. In the northern part of Israel, there is a place called Mount Arbel. It is located close to one of Jesus’ of...
No comments:
Post a Comment