Sunday, November 20, 2005

Religious Freedom

Since I know work in a college setting, one of the things that has been brought back into my consciousness is the fact that students really do work here...and they work hard. I think that I'd blocked writing papers from my mind and the hard work that goes into that process. The students are on break right now for a week so I'm thinking that I'm going to do a project. I'm going to write an academic paper. And, considering the fact that I keep running into this whole religious freedom thing, I think I'll write it about the role of religious freedom in the catholic church.

I have no delusions of grandeur. I'm not writing something that will be worth publishing. But, it's my hope that, one week from today, prior to the seven o'clock mass, I will publish my findings on religious freedom on this blog so that any readers that do sit and read this thing can give me some of the same criticism that my students get.

I'll keep you posted throughout the week.

No comments:

5 E B: inviting the uncomfortable

 Friends Peace be with you.  Have you ever made a friend that you were skeptical of how long your friendship would last? Sometimes, when...