Monday, March 31, 2008
One day a week to sleep in
As a priest, I get one day for sabbath rest. Like many priests, my day is Monday. I decided last night that I wasn't going to set the alarm because I have been exhausted. I slept until 11:30. Wow! We should all do that every once in a while. It's amazing how different...how better the world looks when you get enough sleep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
23 OT A: The way to get along is to talk over when we disagree
Friends Peace be with you. I am very conflict avoidant. If I realize I’m going to have to confront someone who I believe has wronged me, I...
-
Friends Peace be with you. I was thinking about ways to modernize my homilies. Fifteen years ago, I heard about a Protestant pastor w...
-
I've grown to appreciate weddings in the past year. It started when I had a series of people that I really respect and love get married....
-
Friends Peace be with you. In the northern part of Israel, there is a place called Mount Arbel. It is located close to one of Jesus’ of...
No comments:
Post a Comment