Sunday, November 27, 2005

more time

I'm supposed to be working on this paper about religious freedom. The problem is that I don't have the right materials to do it. I know, I know. Another excuse. But, I'm not giving up. I'm hoping to get a couple of good books via interlibrary loan and have it done by Christmas. I've kind of become fascinated because, in many ways, this topic has changed a great deal in the last few decades, at least in the church. For several popes the idea of religious freedom was rediculous. For John Paul II, it was the cornerstone of his papacy. I think, in many ways, it is the future of the church and a necessary aspect at that.

No comments:

5 E B: inviting the uncomfortable

 Friends Peace be with you.  Have you ever made a friend that you were skeptical of how long your friendship would last? Sometimes, when...