Tuesday, January 04, 2005

The snow's a comin'

Ah, yes. It's the first real snowfall of the year. The only problem is that it's still four hours away from starting. But, by all accounts, it is going to be one of those four to six inch events. I went over to lunch with the grade school kids and they are all excited. I'm not sure if they're hoping for a free day of school tomorrow or if they are just hoping to finally be able to drag out their sleds and go flying down a snow-packed hill. I love the first real snow of the year. Right now, my life is a bit hectic. It would be good if something were to force me to slow down and take it easy for a little while. I think it would probably be good for everyone to have a day where the only thing we can do is sit in our warm homes and watch it snow. If only the weather men would get it right when they predict these things.

No comments:

5 E B: inviting the uncomfortable

 Friends Peace be with you.  Have you ever made a friend that you were skeptical of how long your friendship would last? Sometimes, when...