Tuesday, July 18, 2006
Double Effects
I love the Lord of the Rings. I have the extended version of each of the movies and I try to watch each one at least once a year. I think they tell a lot about good vs. evil and use Christian imagery to tell a great story. You can imagine how frustrated I am to read this, then. So part of the profits are funding stem cell research You support a movie that promotes christian values and the people take your money and use it against us. There's just no justice on this earth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
23 OT A: The way to get along is to talk over when we disagree
Friends Peace be with you. I am very conflict avoidant. If I realize I’m going to have to confront someone who I believe has wronged me, I...
-
Friends Peace be with you. I was thinking about ways to modernize my homilies. Fifteen years ago, I heard about a Protestant pastor w...
-
I've grown to appreciate weddings in the past year. It started when I had a series of people that I really respect and love get married....
-
Friends Peace be with you. In the northern part of Israel, there is a place called Mount Arbel. It is located close to one of Jesus’ of...
1 comment:
I felt the frustration also. But what's done is done without our prior knowledge. All we can do now is take care of the dvds so they don't get damaged, and we have to buy them again!
Post a Comment