Saturday, March 10, 2007
Back to normal and then on vacation
I'm hoping to have some deeper posts this week because I'll be on vacation. I'm actually really hoping to relax without a lot of responsibilities. It's spring break here at Iowa State and I'm hoping to take full advantage of it. I'm sorry that I haven't been posting well but the heart of the semester is over and now I'm hoping to get bck to more frequently posting. I hope all is well with you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
23 OT A: The way to get along is to talk over when we disagree
Friends Peace be with you. I am very conflict avoidant. If I realize I’m going to have to confront someone who I believe has wronged me, I...
-
Friends Peace be with you. I was thinking about ways to modernize my homilies. Fifteen years ago, I heard about a Protestant pastor w...
-
I've grown to appreciate weddings in the past year. It started when I had a series of people that I really respect and love get married....
-
Friends Peace be with you. In the northern part of Israel, there is a place called Mount Arbel. It is located close to one of Jesus’ of...
No comments:
Post a Comment